Friday, March 16, 2012

Is this the Day I Die??


The waterfall at the other end of the world
Seems to be calling me,
I am short on everything- strength, words;
I fail to walk, I can’t see. Is this the Day I Die?

The unpredictability of the next second
Gives me the hope to survive.
How far can I walk in this Sand?
The mirage looks more precious than the sea,
It is too far away. Is this the day I die?

Here under the Sun over the sand, I lie
Dreaming of the Depths of Ocean,
This thirst-quenching dream may save me,
Or Kill me, faster. Is this the Day I Die??

I open my eyes, to see the dull walls of my room
The Nude poster on the wall makes me Laugh,
I get up with the help of my walking-Sticks,
I Fall Down, hit my head to the metal chair,
I usually use to move around. I am Hurt.
There is blood. Is this the Day I Die??

No comments: