Monday, April 25, 2011

I Miss Someone.

Sometimes on cold nights,
I miss someone;
Who was never there.

May be it’s the Dylan’s songs,
Which lullabies me to sleep nowadays,
Or that girl I saw today;
That makes me so Insecure,
So Vulnerable.

Or maybe I just miss
Sleeping on my mother’s lap.
Maybe I just miss my innocence,
My freedom as a toddler,
My freedom to be improper.

The time
When the world was mine.
There were,
No goals to achieve,
No reality to perceive
When it was fine to be late,
And my world was free of hate.

Then I grew up to be an ugly dude,
Mean chaotic and rude.
Dreaming of heights I can never reach
Stoned by the world, I exasperatedly preach,
For my existence is in danger,
I chose to fight.

Maybe I will win,
Maybe I will retreat,
Maybe I will die.

But I will never be the same again,
Slapped by the winds of time,
I will never be innocent again,
I will never again be in my prime,
‘Cause I will never be a child again.
I will never be a kid again...........

No comments: