Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eternal Death.

Why do I live?
Why do I work?
Why do you love?
When we all know,
How it ends.

How our demise descends,
From the heaven and the hell.
When we all know we will end up dead.
Everyone we know or love or hate will be dead.

Why do we clinch our fists to hold the sand to the last second?
When we know, how hard we try doesn’t even matter.
Why?

There is no light on the end of any road
It’s just an illusion of felicitousness and laud.
As is the discrepant concept of forever,
Afterlife, the good and the Sinner.
Seeded in the veins of our society to con us,
Out of the reality of the world, the nothingness.

In this light of the darkness,
There is no god no goddess.
The only thing that is true and absolute
Is death.
As ravaging these thoughts are
They are nothing but true.

I call upon my ever lost intellectuality
To save my soul from this calamity,
But the psyche I looked upon to save me
Is drowning me in this ocean of void and nullity.
No matter how hard I try, my optimism is dying,
It can’t find the answer to this simple questioning
Of the world I used to believe in.
How would it all end?

My beliefs are giving in,
And I accept my defeat,
To the only truth,
The only absolute concept,
Of Eternal Death.

No comments: