Sunday, May 2, 2010

Brain Messes it!!!!!!!!!!

Hell!!!!!!!!!!! .Well I agree not a very good word to start off with, but today watching the dark blue-black sky turning into whitish-pinkish orange sky it hit me that our brains rather “brain” in general always messes up with beauty and serenity, every freaking time. Now you should be thinking that how in the name of god, it hit me by seeing the sky change its color and texture in a very gradual but continuous way(I cannot help explaining the phenomena ,it was that good, I just had to tell about it), when I was mesmerized due the scene of orangish sunrays only confined in a patch on a building at dawn, the damn brain came in and broke my imagination and he/she had brought his Newton and Einstein with him/her and said it’s not magic, nothing is so called “divine” in this phenomena ,it’s refraction and reflection of light, I don’t even like the words damn it. It messed up with my whole childish imagination, this brain of ours always comes between dreams , creativity and the emotional side or the “soul” side or what so ever you may call it, it messes up all the time.
Not just this, take anything else, like say, art, if I see a painting I have two ways to go. I go into my imagination tunnel and have a refreshing and enjoyable slide through it and imagine the painting or perceive the painting in any way I want to. If we go this way then we will like all the paintings because we are imagining it to be something, which is purely, based on our imagination just the canvas or in physics language which our brain understands “frame of reference” is provided by the artist. The other way is I ask the artist, what is he trying to show and then tell my brain to perceive it in that way, if I can do so; well and good otherwise the artist is dumped. An artist if you ask me should be judged on the basis that his/her art can be perceived in how many no. of ways, rather than, how many people can perceive the painting in which he/she wants them to perceive and see.
Now i think that how can be something wrong with the brain, it has to be good, after all, it is the most wanted thing in the whole universe. Then where does it go wrong, where that child, where is the imagination, the childishness or the unbrainyness and the lunacism (these not approved words but I think you got what I want to say) to believe what so ever we want to, weather it is logical or not, weather it pleases our brain or not.
Logic was supposed to enter where imagination was intersecting and different people among us had to communicate with the same things and the counter inflicting thoughts had to be given a common point, something which could have explained and proved to peace off everyone. But today logic is all what we are left with and it’s not good because if even the dreams are logical, if the dreams are seen by weighing all the options present then the dreams will not be big and if dreams will not be big we won’t have a target we cannot achieve. So we will never outperform ourselves. We will never actually progress in any way because we had already decided what track to run and what position to achieve and if we already know the winner this isn’t a race and when life is not race it’s not life…………………….

No comments: