Sunday, May 2, 2010

It Ain’t Over...

Nothing to read nothing to write,
Now it seems I am really bright.
But finally relived from my plight,
I am really happy to end this fight.

The fight with books,
Had me off my hooks,
I don’t know how I survived,
Now all I want to do is glide.
Glide in the fresh air
And show my real flair.
Now I want to have an affair,
Because after the fight everything is fair.

But somewhere down inside I know
The winter is far, it is fake snow.
It ain’t the time to hibernate
It’s just the time to sate,
‘Cause the war ain’t over.
We will again have to hover
In the streets of books,
Where we will look like crooks.
So live the moment to the full
So have fun and don’t be dull.
‘Cause this time ain’t coming back
What we don’t have now we will always lack.
So get ready and say bon voyage
Let’s to something to make it large……………….

No comments: