Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Goodbyes

Goodbyes are not good. They are bad. I don’t know when the not good changed to hatred but now I hate goodbyes and all its brothers and sisters, intellectually speaking I hate all of its kinds. They are like that wall of the perfect room which will get all watery due to the seepage of water and take away all the perfection from the perfect room. They are inevitable. At some point we have to face them. I think if that point comes but again then the hatred towards the whole idea of bye-bye grows.
But I have another problem I cannot handle such problems without actually finding something which at least give my heart and brain some satisfaction. So from today onwards I will stop saying goodbyes (and tatas) and instead of that I will say “until next time”, well my brain is satisfied because it is surely not any kind of a goodbye and my heart is satisfied because it gives the poor guy some hope.

No comments: