Sunday, April 18, 2010

Atonement

Strings, chords are razor sharp
And we can’t even carp
Against the lords of time
Cause we are not even worth a dime.
The worlds shrinking in despair
All people saying I don’t want to share
Where is the humaneness, the love?
To touch someone I don’t need a glove
Where is the passion, the love?

Hatred, meanness and disparity
Is all I can see in clarity
Why is the good shadowed
Why is the good swallowed
Where is the passion where is the love?
I have decided to rebel against the shove.

Even if I stand alone in the mist of misery
In the darkness and in the weather of shivery
I am proud
Free of the fake shroud
Because I will be the one to see the rays hope
And for that I’m ready to cope
With all the risks and dangers
I am ready to fight for all the strangers
Cause I can’t take no more
I have to get to the shore
And I have the felling from the core
Oh this time I am damn sure
The sun will be out shiny and bright
And will cease all the fright
And a new world will be born
Full of love and full of corn
Where the passion and the humaneness
Will be in plenty with no grayness
Nothing will be colorless
Everything painted in love and joy
And then I will be shy and coy
Seeing the love around me
Feeling the pride in me
I want to fight
To do everything right
I just want to fight
To do everything right
To make this world one of the best ones
For my family friends and loved ones
It’s all for them, it’s all for you
Just because you are you ……………………………

No comments: