Sunday, April 18, 2010

Redeemed life

Because you are my life you are my essence…………………………..

Walking down the line I never looked back
Always with my attitude and my sack
I walked down on people who cared
I don’t know why, I think I was scared.
But when I was in the mist of cyclone
Of life, I was alone all alone.
No one to give a hand
And take me to safe land
I looked with arthritic and thirsty eyes all around
I couldn’t find anyone who would answer to my afflictive sound.

That day departed by the wheels of my own cart
I learned the importance of the use of heart.
From that day I started my redemption
No one could have denied my determination
Waiting for the day when I will be redeemed
The wait was long, never ending it seemed.

But soon it was the day when I was forgiven
Whatever I asked for I was given
All my family and my friends
Impressed by different trends
They exempted me from my redemption
And welcomed me to their celebration.

That day feeling the warmth around me
My blinded eyes came to senses and made me see
That all that matters is the laughter of the ones
We call our loved ones
All what I searched for when I was alone
Is here, right here at the placed I call my home.
I searched for I don’t know what
Oh this is the lesson that time taught
You can survive a drought, you can survive a flood
You can fight to live till the last drop of blood
But when it comes to the heart
All it needs is another heart
Beating for you
Lamenting for you
All it needs is the proof of your presence
‘Cause you are my life you are my essence…………………………..

No comments: