Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hope


All we need to live is love
All we need to live is hope……………….

Tears smacking away my smiles
I was too weak since I had walked miles,
To give it another fight
‘Cause I was drowning in my plight,
Losing my potency every moment
I was all by my own to lament,
That is when I learnt my wrongs
When played by god tongs,
I learned what I actually need
And left my useless greed
Of materialistic mold
And things that could be sold.
All I needed then was a hand
But I couldn’t see anyone in this distant land,
I was feeling lonely for the first time
Feeling being imprisoned for my crime,
Dreaming the past, when I had my own shrine
And Appalled by today where I wasn’t even worth a dime,
I learned past
Doesn’t last
To make your today any better and leisurely,
If you are not good today you have to live it bitterly.
Kicked by the time I only craved,
This should not be the place I am graved,
But there was no one to blame
For my dying soul and for me being lame.
I thought it was time to give up
Then suddenly someone appeared and said ‘sup,
Over excited and elated I wasn’t able
To have my mouth even drop a syllable,
Then somehow I got on my feet
And went towards him to greet,
Well I was astonished to know that he wasn’t real
And I was standing as if it wasn’t a big deal.
Then I learned all what I needed to lope
Was something we all call hope,
Desire to live again
Desire to gain,
The want, the hunger to succeed
Is all what we need
To come out for any trouble
And to be strong and be able,
But this hope needs a dream
As bright as a gleam
Which we can only have if
We have someone who thinks about us every jiff,
We have our friends, our family and our loved ones
Who are always there for protecting us from the life stones.

We need them for living in dove
We need them to have hope
All we need to live is love
All we need to live is hope……………….

No comments: