Sunday, April 18, 2010

I LEARNED

Waking up in the morning is really difficult and then going for a walk, are you kidding me, but today in the morning when I went on a walk just to breathe in some fresh air, the first breathe I took in, made all of that worth it. I felt my lungs, when the chilled air went in it was indefinable, I actually understood the biology of my lungs I could feel my bronchi-oles. The feeling was awesome. When after sometime I was under open sky I could see why poets write so much on nature the first rays of sun glimmered into my eyes while I could still see the moon there staring at me on the other side of the sky. The sunlight enlightening the leaves of the trees and made me actually appreciate the so called modern art which we cannot understand by the naked eye, to appreciate which we have to wear the spectacles of the artist and value his art. Then I saw the mother bird feeding its child directly into its stomach (as it seemed to me) that taught me and reminded me of the love and care I have been rendered by my parents to me. I then and there picked a flower which was fallen off from the tree for my mother .Now it was time that the cars and the buses came out on the roads to get people to reach their destination. Then I noticed that a long car which was approaching towards me , the car was awesome so it attracted my attention, inside it was sitting a man really worried and angry talking rather shouting on somebody on the phone, and the next moment I saw a kid in torn clothes without a footwear happily running in the field and that taught me that someone called god is up there looking after all of us, accounting our smiles ,he may give us smiles more than we have in our accounts but he never keeps one for himself. While I was coming back home I asked myself that who was happy from both of them and someone answered “Happiness is just the perception of optimism”. I still wonder who was that someone, was he the almighty, or was it me talking to myself. Whatever it was I am happy that I learned something, I learned how to be happy and I think that is why we all are living, to be happy and to enjoy our god given life; which we sometimes in the race of life overlook we overlook our goal to be happy, we overlook our goal our destination to reach where, I don’t know. So I just want to say strive to get whatever you want to get in life but never forget what your goal is and also remember that a goal is a goal it has the same value for you and me so value the goal not your goal; value happiness, felicity, prosperity even if its not yours value it because it means the same to someone else and that someone else can be you or will be you, so be felicitous be jolly and live the life to its fullest because it is the gift to you from god treasure it for always…………………….

No comments: