Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sorry

This one is for you only you
As you are you.
From the beating heart at this end
To you, one of my best friend
I know I matter to you
And as I know you
I know I hurted you to the core
And for me it’s equally sore
All I can say is a sorry from my heart
Sorry for my words I used as a dart
Sorry for my actions and my conduct
Sorry for hurting and my bruising sculpt
Sorry for the pain
Sorry for the lain.

I can’t look in those eyes which had tears
I kept them away from pain for years
And see what I did today
Now I can just curse the day.
My heart is refusing to beat, I say to it don’t worry
I console it by saying someone may accept our sorry.
It all depends on you
All I can say is, I care for you
Please get me out of the plight
And please end this fight
Please end this period of fright
And fill my dark turned world with light.

It’s humble sorry from me to you
Just because you are you…………………………………..

No comments: