Sunday, April 18, 2010

From a brother to another.................

As u are you

I grew with you
I am proud about that.
I laughed with you
I am happy about that.
I screamed at you
I cry about that.
But u still love me
I am thankful for that.
Four years back when you went
It was like somebody took my 50 percent.
And then u came home in holidays
We had fun in infinite ways.
Then I accompanied you to the railway station
To see u off to your destination.
Neither I cried nor you
I just waved a hand to you.
As you started disappearing with the train
My inconsolable eyes started to drain
That was when I learned what is pain.
You are the one who taught me to live
Because u are the world in which I live.
Bhai you are that idol for me
That I can never be
And u are that person for me
Who is more imp than myself to me.
I love you
As u are you………………

No comments: