Sunday, April 18, 2010

The mistake that “GOD” did…………..

I am grateful to god for creating humanity, creating life and creating me; I couldn’t stop myself from mentioning the creation of me in specific because it should show that it’s my article. But seriously I am really thankful to god for creating life; creating people around me, the people I love the people who make me who I am, but then I once sat thinking that what is it that went wrong with the so to be known “ perfect invention of god” known as humans, I thought and thought how come the humans turned to wars and bloodshed how the hell this shit happened and then out of sudden i got it ,I got what the god didn’t see but first I will tell you how I got it.

I was sitting in a park alone, now please don’t take that I am an alone kind of person I have in-numerous number of friends as of I know, but still I was sitting in the park and small kids were playing there, all of them laughing and cherishing the best moments of life; the “cherishing the best moments of life” part was my thought because they can’t know it ,can they? .So they were playing and laughing, it was a pleasure watching them and then by mistake a child slapped another one ,now you would be thinking how can you slap someone by mistake, that’s right because I didn’t tell you that they were just rotating around with their arms outstretched ,so by mistake one of them slapped the other and the other one fell down, now you could see guilt in the innocent child’s eyes who slapped, the guilt was damn intense as if he had murdered the girl, and then he went to her and said that he was sorry actually he held his ears and said the most humble sorry I have ever seen and then by his actions I understood that he asked the girl, that should he slap himself once to show that he is really sorry and to my surprise the girl said yes, now you think why was I surprised, well I was surprised because I thought that only grown up girls are like that but then I thought that maybe it’s not their fault it’s in their nature but when the boy stretched his arm to slap himself the small girl went and stopped his arm and both started laughing. I thought the god had made no mistakes.

After seeing the incident I thought that, what it needs to be forgiven for any mistake we do, what actually it takes is just a genuine and honest sorry direct from the warm beating heart, and the look in the eye which tells I won’t repeat it, I won’t repeat it knowingly and also a beating heart on the other side who can feel this and see this, that’s all you need. But now when I came to the real world, “the world of the so called adults” I came to know the sorry that looked honest was a manipulated one, the mistake was knowingly repeated, why? I looked in the sky hoping to meet eyes with the god and ask him silently rather tell him that there was some fault.

I read in newspapers about terrorism, I read in books about wars, I read about crime and bloodshed and hatred, why in the name of god such devilish, inhumane, intolerable things came to existence, what the hell led us all here to this midst of sadness and inhumanity. Then I thought that definitely there is an error and it clicked, then and there out of nowhere ,it is the same thing what makes us what today we are materialistically ,it’s the same thing which took us from the stone age and brought us here in the core of modernization ,it is the same thing which provided us logic ,the same thing that people like Einstein and Newton applied for the very best ,the same thing I am using right now to write this ,God’s invention of human was damn perfect without this one thing we call the “brain” the mind .Now you may think with that mind of yours which I just told is an error that god did, that this person is a lunatic ,he is mad and crass he doesn’t know shit about what is he saying ,but please give the chance to explain and if still you didn’t agree then I will keep quite saying that everyone has their own views and perspectives.
So pay attention and think deeply and be honest when you answer me. What is it takes you to laugh, smile and be happy? It is not the brain it’s the heart, the soul and I think that is what matters smiles and happiness ,that is the one and only motive we have rather we should have. Think deeply you don’t need your i Pods you want music, it’s the melody and the rhythm of music which tickles your heart in an unspeakable way, you don’t need your hi-fi digital cameras you want the permanent memories of your life, everything materialistic we long for is associated with something emotional and something which our heart and soul needs to survive and that thing essential for the soul and the heart is only love nothing materialistic just divine love which gives a smile on your face anything which makes you happy in the inside that is all we want.

Now you are in doubt, that is this lunatic correct ,but I came in doubt too when I saw people like mother Teresa and mahatma Gandhi and many more who apply their same brain which I was calling to be error to do some good to do very much good for the masses ;now I get the perfect picture damn clear it’s like I am wearing the perfect glasses for me and the picture is crystal clear ,the difference between the greats I told about which took me into doubt didn’t just used their brains but it was their heart and soul mixed with the brain ,now I understand that god thought of brain as they used it not as the shitheads use it. All I can say that it was the perfect and necessary mistake god did by giving us brain, now it depends on us how we use it, do we use it for the good no actually we all use it for good but we use it for our good, well there is no problem until and unless we do not step on someone others soul and heart using our brain .So while finding the answer I came up with the same question I started with what error did god did, or is it us who are committing the errors but if it is us then it’s the almighty’s mistake to have made us this way, I don’t give an answer for this but I propose one: god made us different from each other with something missing in me and something in the other ,God gave us all the same mind and heart but almighty didn’t set a path for us he didn’t show us which way to go because that is why he provided us the brain to choose by applying logic and he gave us the heart to make sure we don’t go wrong ,to make sure there is love in the world ,to make sure the imperfections he gave us all to be different didn’t hindered in the way of ours in finding a place to live in this world ,to find a place we are happy and prosperous .But the difficulty arises when we stop using our heart and soul for such matters and I am really sorry to say that is not the trait in humans which god gave us ,god gave the heart not just to pump blood down and up the body but he gave that to us, to feel and to be humane . It is the essence of humanity to have peace in the world ,to have love spread all over the world and to make this sentence without any buts that “I love everyone “. Since it is not like that I have changed the sentence to “I love everyone and everyone indicates everyone who is humane”.

God did the right thing it is we who do the mistakes and this is the only reason he is called “GOD”.

No comments: