Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grief


Now I don’t want the pain to be brief
‘Cause I really want to feel your grief………………………….
Tears, sorrow and grief is all I have
‘Cause that’s all I ever gave.
I don’t blame you to do this to me
I forced you to be,
This hard and batter my soul
And Make my tears howl.

It was me all the way
Who did the slay,
Of the feelings and your heart
This time I don’t have the dart
You have, make sure it hits the right spot
Make sure the hit scatters the clot,
The clot of sorrow and grief
And please make it brief.

I don’t think the please would matter
‘Cause I am the one made the love scatter
I am the culprit; I have done the wrongs to you
But still I want to say it one last time I love you.

But I don’t want you to forgive me
I just want you to punish me
To feel the pain I gave you
To feel the grief I gave you,
I want to hurt my soul and heart
I wanted to be crumbled by the same cart,
That I ran over you
And tell myself I bruised you.

Now I don’t want the pain to be brief
‘Cause I really want to feel your grief………………………….

No comments: