Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday



I will start off by wishing you a very happy birthday
And letting you know that I really cherish this day.
May you live a thousand years more
And not even a day in those is sore.
As today is your natal day
I have made you this array
Of phrases, feelings and words
Defining your place in my worlds.

Celebrate, fete and have a blast
It’s your birthday make it last
In the webs of your memories
For the coming centuries.
It is like a privilege for me to know you
And I just want to say a very happy birthday to you.

As the verse seemed too small to me
I extend it by saying if there’s a party, do call me
Don’t take this one as the jape
I have already prepared my cape
Just tell the spot where to reach and when
I will reach on time in any glen.

Be jolly, happy and felicitous on everyday
Today is special because it’s your birthday
There’s no sorrow no obstacle I won’t slay
To make today a memorable day
Today is special as it’s your birthday.

Well to end with I have the same to say
A very felicitous and happy birthday………………….

No comments: