Sunday, April 18, 2010

MAA……………………

You are the person I love the most
Reasons are many but I am lost,
That are you god, are you divine
Because with you around, I am always fine.

Your presence gives me confidence and the vigour
To face and win all battles with courage and valour,
Your touch makes all of my fear go away
And you are always there to show me the way.

I just want you to know
My words are too low,
To define you,
And I love you.

Simply
You are the smile of my face
You have an unparallel grace
Which reminds me of the fact,
That you the reason I am intact.

You are the reason I am alive
And there is a debt on me I call life

Gifted to me by you
All I say that I love you.

The heart that beats inside me
And the soul that resides in me
Always just reminds me
That you are the reason I am me.
I just want to thank my god
And the almighty lord
To be always at my side,
Having me in your site
Makes me feel I am right.

No words, no gestures, and no feelings I could find
That let me describe you what I find you in my mind
These words are just too small
To describe you in all
I can just say you are my mother
I know that tells you everything I want to say
Just because you are my MAA……………………

No comments: