Sunday, April 18, 2010

Failure


Cause my failure is decided by me
‘Cause today the gods are in me………………………………


I failed my own aspirations
I killed my own inspirations,
I have nothing loose
I have nothing to choose,
My soul is graved
And I have failed.

Don’t known how to fight this failure,
Have no idea when I will come out of this seizure
Well I know one thing for sure
I will find the cure
To this fatal malady
I have to do it in a jiffy
Because I don’t want to cease to exist
Call the gods and tell them I am going to persist,
I am not going to give up so easy
I can’t see anything clearly, here it’s all hazy
But still you won’t hear my plight
‘Cause I on my own can fight,
Be it the gods or the evil
This fight won’t be civil
I will crush everything that stands in my path
No one will survive my wrath,
My failure taught me a lesson
When you have no fear, you blossom
You outshine the sun above
Just make sure you are dove
To the good and the just,
To succeed you need the lust,
The hunger to survive
And the hope to be alive,
Remember your loved ones believe in you
And their dream is within you.

I won’t be frail
And I won’t fail
‘Cause my failure is decided by me
‘Cause today the gods are in me………………………………

No comments: