Sunday, April 18, 2010

DEFINATIONS-III

Will- Super power we all have.

Hope-What we should never, but we do always lose.

Defination- A definition I gave.

Cellphone-Does not catch signal when you actually need it to.

Telephone-Used to get all the information for exams, just the night before appearing in them.

P.J-Used by some people to show that their sense of humor is not that bad. (They meant it to be a joke)

Microsoft-Apple copied even before launch.

Google-Site which tells the truth about Americans:-that they are Fools.

Yahoo-I haven’t used that in the last decade. (Ask some bill-gates fan)

Africa-Rich in Coco. (I am an Optimist)

Optimist-Someone who tries to see the better side even when there is only one side which is appalling.

Scope-The word that misguides students to take the science stream.

Lawyer-Someone paid to lie and prove the well-known fact that judicial system is incompetent.

Newton-A man who wanted his name in every book. (Well he kind of succeeded)

Principal-Some are nice (trikey), some irritating (karketta), some just bad (panka),some say they are innocent (nirdosh).

Teachers-Only some know English but all of them try to speak the language. (I wonder why?)

End- Which my definations won’t.

Table-The instrument I am best at playing.

Bathroom-Where I am the Indian Idol. (I agree that is the worst music reality show)

Reality shows-Whatever it may be on seems to be comedy. (Exceptions are always there)

Vocabulary- Something I won’t ever pronounce correctly.

Shyness-I sold it for a chocolate (ask someone who still have some).

Grammar-One of the many things I have to improve.

Hindi-The subject in which my teacher said I will just pass and I scored 93%.

Art-Something I really respect. (Reason-I don’t even have a bit of that)

Talent- Something what get you pays and that too in huge proportions.

Exam-Something in which if you fail shouldn’t bother you.

Fuck-The Facebook word. (I don’t know from where they took the ‘u’)


Will it be continued????????????????????????....................

No comments: