Sunday, April 18, 2010

It Wasn’t Love

I read many verses
And heard many curses
They were not for me
But from some he to some she.
So I decided to write on the feeling called love
Don’t mind it this one is with a bit of dove.

I don’t know that much about the feeling called love
But I know it’s a mixed with bit of ginger and a bit of clove
I have seen my friends getting shy and sly
It seems they had got the love supply
The feeling about the one makes you mad
And separation from the one makes you sad
All I know the people who fall in love are glad
Because they take their love as a clad.

Now let us discuss on the break ups
They seem to be painful and shake ups
Break the person from inside
It’s the emotional side
Of the warm heart that pumped once
Now all we can do is just take a glance
At it because it’s bruised that bad
That even a look can make you sad.

To all the people who have been through that time
Just think she/he wasn’t worth a dime
And take another dive in the slime
You may find the face with the smile
The soul enriching your heart with love
I can just say if you broke up it wasn’t love…………………………….

No comments: