Sunday, April 18, 2010

DEFINATIONS -I

Friends - People you NEED, because the day they aren’t there will be the day your life gets over.
Parents- Mortal GODs. Reason that I exist(literally). Indebted to them for giving me life.
Food-What we actually work for.
School-mine is Campion (I don’t think I have to say anything else)
Life- Defined by your loved ones
Success- As rare as Halley’s Comet(nothing else to write)
Love- (with a gal) Inexperienced. Otherwise- what our soul needs to live.
Work-Something we do to have food in our belly.
Home-The best place where you will ever live.
Music-Something I don’t have knowledge about but I love to experiment with.
Books-Depends on content (vary from-my life to I will rather die)
Me –A bit ugly, stupid, and emotional and having a bit repartee but still people can stand me. (Thanks)
You-Depends (not on who you are) on time. (Joke tha) Awesome and better than me.
God-I am too small to define almighty. (Ask an atheist)
Government- Essential, corrupt, sometimes our mistake and other times someone else’s mistake.
Death-Too far away. Separates you from the ones you call yours and defines your mortality.
Water-Essentiality defined.(when you are actually thirsty) Otherwise thing we all waste.
Maa -An angel I can see touch hug and kiss.
Papa- The man who I love the most.
Bhai-The man who I love the second most and the kind of friend we all want.
Family-My World defined in a word.
Girlfriend-A friend who is girl (this is what I used to think) Now- what is that, is it even a word.
Boyfriend-A friend who is boy (this is what I used to think), Now-ask your girlfriend.
Afterlife-Golden word which can make a dying person happy. (A golden word on which I wrote a story)
Hell-The place sometimes I tell people to go and sometime they tell me to, but no one knows where it is.
Enemy-Well I don’t have one. (Don’t know if you are)
Soul-Not yet proved to be existing but still something divine every one of us have. (Proves our equality)
Best-Something you can always go past.
Problem-Me for many people, term used to define anything we don’t want to try to solve.

Will be continued……………………………..

No comments: