Sunday, April 18, 2010

Realization


‘Cause today is not about me
Today is about the people who love me…………………..

The dreams fading away in the wind
The soul is slipping away; it seems to be the end.
The heart is giving up on beating
Well I think this is my last sitting,
Have some mercy and give the final blow
I don’t want it to be painful and slow.
The white light I was talking to, articulated
And asked me “are you defeated”?
Buried in my grave I answered
Well I can’t say i succeeded.
The divine power said success and win
Are relative words and defeat is not a sin.
Thwarted by own self, I tried getting on my feet
It was too difficult the ground below me seemed sleet.
The divine man said you can ask for assistance
And he said don’t ever show any resistance,
When someone tries to assist you and help you
‘Cause they are just trying to show they care for you
They are not trying to show that you are too weak
Or you can’t win or you are not at all sleek
They just can see you in pain
That too without any gain,
Oh then I realized the cause of my failure
Everything was clear nothing obscure
I was too self-slimed
I stepped on people and climbed.

The only thing I now crave
Is to say an apology
But here I am jammed in my grave,
And my vision is going foggy.

Oh I haven’t given up
But I am too weak to come up
From this grave, this muddle
I want to get to my saddle,
I want to correct all of my mistakes
This time its afterlife what I have on stakes.
Oh I am not that selfish, I am not that feeble
I am strong enough and I am able,
Today not even your gods can stop me
‘Cause today it is not about me
It’s about the people who cared
To whom I just slurred.

Creeping out of my grave
Made me strong and brave,
To go see the slayed hearts
The damage of my filthy darts,
Today I am doomed of my own actions
We have to pay for our debt burdened transactions.
The word of the day is realization
And I am ready for my redemption
No one can today, stop me
‘Cause today is not about me
Today is about the people who loved me
Today is about the people who cared
Even when their hearts were slayed.

Today is the tomorrow of yesterday
Standing for salvation it’s all about today
‘Cause today is not about me
Today is about the people who love me…………………..

No comments: