Sunday, April 18, 2010

Friendz..........

Someone once said me to define A Friend
I said, the person who is the dead end
To my wrong paths is my true friend.
The only soul to hold me without a touch
To sense my pain without my howl
To always be, by the side of my couch
Making sure that I do not fall.

A person who cares for me
And loves me
For the real me
Irrespective of the fact
I m broken or intact
Always by my side telling me
I will never win as gambler
And never lose as a hard worker
Making me want to be the best
Way ahead from the rest.

Telling my heart without saying a word that
Even if the world is on the other side
I will find my friend standing by my side
Ready to take the pain
Without any gain
Just for me his friend
Till the very end

Friends are the only assets we make during a lifetime
Because they are the only ones by our side even in the deplorable time.

To all my friends I just want to say
I know that you care
And you will always care
And so will I…………………………………

No comments: