Sunday, April 18, 2010

Smile


Words are all what I have to give,
And your smile is what I need to live..................
Draining with your tears is my life
So please stop, and start to smile
So that the threat on my life
Is gone and once again I am agile.

Words are all what I have to give,
And your smile is what I need to live.
So let’s strike a deal
You take my source of meal
And give me your precious laughter
And I will serve as a slave for ever after.

Tears don’t suit you
Grief pollutes you
So be clean and pollute free
Just promise to be always glee.
When you are sad and down
Everything turns black and brown
Blackened by the tears falling down
Making every face look frown
So for the world’s sake smile
And make my home a happy isle.

When you smile and you are happy
All other emotions go sappy
It’s you and your bright face
Which gives this world its grace,
So laugh out loud and don’t be shy
‘Cause your laughter produces joy,
My heart’s going down please give a smile
‘Cause all I need to live is your smile…………………….

No comments: