Sunday, April 18, 2010

Waiting


But I can’t give up on waiting
So I sleep more dreaming……………………………….

My eyes have given up on you
My heart’s starting to think do I love you?
The wait has been stretched too long
This is my last song,
It’s time I move on
And accept it that you are gone.

You never said you will be back
And without you everything’s turned black
I can't blame you for my pain
‘Cause I was the one who wasn’t sane.

You never said to wait
But my life was this time the bait,
I had no other choice
I had lost my only reason to rejoice
I had to give it my last try
‘Cause I was the one suffocating in my cry.
All my tears are now dry
It’s not the eyes, the heart; it is the one to cry.

I was wrong all the way
From the very first day
When you came in my dreams
And became the queen of my realms.
I was wrong to think dreams come true
My illusionary whims force me too rue,
Everything was fine, until that bleep
Broke my dream and interrupted my sleep
But you were too good to give up
I wish I had never woken up,
But I can’t give up on waiting
So I sleep more dreaming……………………………….

No comments: