Sunday, April 18, 2010

Missing the magic


‘Cause today I am missing the magic
I am really missing the magic………………………..

I am missing the illusion
And I don’t know the solution,
Please help me to overcome my grief
The sorrow is shaking my belief,
That we will again create magic
Oh! Really I am missing the magic.

I cried remembering the time we smiled
Today I am all alone, I feel like being exiled,
From our perfect world to this lone land
The happy time runs out hand like smooth sand.
This wearing time has become stagnate
I want to get back before it’s too late,
‘Cause I can’t survive without you
Reason is simple that I love you,
I hope we will again create the magic
‘Cause I am really missing the magic.

Illusion of love and never ending felicity
Has been already cleared, by my dripping tears
I don’t like this clarity
I have lived the illusion for years.

I want it back
In my sack
I don’t know what I miss
The hugs, the touch or the kiss
I want to live that time again
Otherwise life is such a pain
I want you to watch my back again
I want us to create the magic again
‘Cause today I am missing the magic
I am really missing the magic………………………..

No comments: