Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fear


 From today my fears will be my fringe
‘Cause I have decided to dare and change……………………..

Draining down the road with flow
I realized I was someone’s glow,
Now the glow is gone and there are tears
All this is because of my freaking fears.

I have to come over them now
But I have no idea how?
Lost in the mist of my fears,
I have avoided them for years
But it’s time to put an end,
‘Cause it’s time to change the trend.

I am going in for the fight,
Knowing everything will be alright,
I have to prove my might
And win this fight.

It’s time to stop the descend
And prove my transcend,
Nothing is out of my range
All I have to do is dare and change.

My engulfing fears
My soul blackening tears,
It’s time I dare
For me and the ones who care.
This time I am not backing out
This time I am in the bout,
Ready to contend and fight
And put you out of sight.
You had been the reason of my plight,
Today is when I prove my might.

From today my fears will be my fringe
‘Cause I have decided to dare and change……………………..

No comments: