Sunday, April 18, 2010

DEFINATIONS -II

Truth- Always comes out (majority of the time by itself).

Lie-I can, you should never.

Fan- Three Bladed thing used by Students to say “I Quit” symbolically.

IPL-Where cheer girls are hired to sway the batsmen and the fielders. (That also gives them the right to charge anything for a ticket)

T.V-An idiot box on which idiotic ads are shown in which a boy attracts thousands of girls by using some deo (well you all also use the same deo knowing it will not work but still thinking that “what if it does”)I
said you people ‘cause I am allergic to deos ( of course.)

Sachin- A man clearing all agonistic doubts.

Man Mohan Singh –A puppet without any strings attached to it.

Sonia Gandhi –A Puppeteer skilled in handling puppets without strings.

Heart- Thing which people associate with everything other than its actual work pumping blood.

Brain-The thing given by god to a species called Homo sapiens to apply logic. (But is used rarely)

Guitar-A cool thing, which I don’t know how to play.

Night-The time of day I start getting active. (Nowadays, before that I was also normal)

Midnight-The time I am at my agillic high point (that’s not a word but I know you got what I was trying
to say)

Dawn-Time of day when I start feeling sleepy.

Morning-Good night.

Gum- Something I am addicted to.

Sickness –That’s me (wasn’t a joke nor sarcasm, ask the people who have at least known me from
Dec2008)

Maths-Something I used to think I was good at.

Movies-Name it, if it was good I can tell you the story.

Caste-the lamest thing I ever heard of (actually I have no idea what it is).

Religion- I Respect all from the heart.

India-The best country, why?-the right gods are worshipped (parents)

We-Short for when you are with me.

Hate-Everyone who is inhumane. (Does not exists if you r humane)

Reservation-I don’t want to use slang language (without it I can’t explain)

Teachers-People who are getting paid a lot less than they are entitled to. (They bear us everyday claps)

Studies-one of the many things I am not that good at.

C++-A language that cannot be learned by sane individuals.

Electricity-Defines wastage in India.

Mosquitoes-Insects welcomed with claps (I know it was a bad one but one can be digested)

Failure- There are too many subjects to name (Actually it’s not defined because nothing such thing
exists no one other than ourselves can tell us that we are a failure)

IIT-Physics on place of math and vice-versa.


Will be continued……………………..

No comments: